The ManHut is the latest innovation from Grit Industries Inc.
These custom-fabricated portable storage units are made from long-lasting galvanized steel. The material will never rot, crack, sag, split, rust or burn.
They are built on a 8" steel Unibeam foundation, which has been engineered to withstand the stress of moving.
They are great for fishing, camping, storage, spare living quarters, work sheds, golf cart storage, ATV storage, and much more.
- Base is made up of 8” Unibeam roll-formed from 14 gauge galvanized steel.
- Wall and roof panels are roll-formed from 14 gauge galvanized steel.
- Doors can be fully insulated with R-Value of 4 giving door thickness of 3/4”. They can be locked from the inside with slide bolt lock assembly or from the outside with magnetic stainless steel latch to utilize padlocks, cylinder locks or both.
- Roll-up doors are made from galvanized and pre-painted 26 gauge corrugated curtain - roll-formed from ASTM A653 grade 80 full hard steel.
- Man doors are all steel insulated doors.
- Insulation used is 4” thick fibreglass R-14 unfaced metal building insulation.
- The structure is made up of fully-welded steel construction and is water-proofed.
- Front decorative panels are 26 gauge corrugated steel, painted or Galvalume.
- Floors if required have vapor and waterproof liner with two layers of plywood on top.
- Faux brick or stone can be added for decoration, made from closed cell structural polyurethane providing significant R value. It is water proof with zero UV degradation.
- Standard weight is approximately